Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Poor Leo's 2002 Computer Almanac, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2003
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-5492-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-5492-9
Tips, tricks, and solutions to your computer problems-one for every day of the year! Leo Laporte, high-energy host of TechTV's Call for Help and The ScreenSavers, shares his wit and wisdom in this entertaining book for tech enthusiasts. Poor Leo's 2002 Computer Almanac includes Windows, Mac, and Web tips each week; Leo's answers to viewer questions; "For Geeks Only" advanced projects; and advice for protecting the safety, security, and privacy of users and data.
Table of Contents
Appendix A: TechTV Quick Facts.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- PC Fear Factor: The Ultimate PC Disaster Prevention Guide, Adobe Reader
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $15.99
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Building Robots
- Book $27.99